{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, June 30, 2006

I've decided to do a very long entry today...

you now how it feels when you are feeling all types of emotion when you are just thinking about something? It changes all so fast. Like one moment you're happy and the next you are totally upset with that same person that made you happy?

emotions are so wild. It confuses everything.

I miss Mr ng.
he is such a good coach
at least better than HIM cos he's nicer.
he was like a dad to me...
sent me home, talked to me about stuff that is hard for me to talk to other people about
and he really knows me.
what I'm thinking about and how I'm feeling.
really sucked when I first heard he was leaving...
I cried and until now I still duno why I cried.
still remember the farewell party for him...
he cried... It just showed me how much he cared for us...
it's amazing how much he cares.
I remember that day, cross country nats 2005.
he was the first person I told the good news to, that I hit the target he wanted.
I felt like a child then, being able to score a A+, grinning madly.
but now, all of these are just memories. I just wished all these would happen again.
I still remember the promise he made.
if I scored 70% and above he would bring back a mud pie for me.
not that I want the reward but it's a good feeling to attain the goal he set for me.

I noe he would want me to get into the team for next year's cross nats. But not having him to tell me that is different.

I'm gonna just pretend now was the same as it was in 2004.

  • get into the team
  • hit 10 flat for 2.4

this is it for now. I'm gonna slap myself if I don't get these. And people who are reading this, slap me too if I don't attain these goals.

fine... this post is not really long but i can't remember what i wanted to post...


10:18 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
N profile

Grace
15
020191
mgs
crossie
loves God.

N credits

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N blahs







a pretty nice story here


N links

Mel
Cross blog
Sarah
LINK
LINK
LINK
LINK
LINK
LINK


N tag!





N shows



it started with a kiss
devil beside you
the rose
at the dolphin bay
smiling pasta
marmalade boy
meteor garden I and II
love contract
mars
magicians of love
legend of star apple

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com