Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Shall do a short post since my sister wants to "do her math" hahaha today's training was pretty hard at least for me... I was aching already before training started so didn't really feel like running but Mr Quek would definitely ask me how was my training so I had to do a good one... It is an improvement from my last week's one which was when I had diarrhea and I did really badly... Today's one I missed my furthest distance by a bit... How sad... I shall type out my turning point so that I won't forget and SOMEBODY won't come and say that I purposely forgot what was my running results.
Turning point: Entrance of the jogging track.
There. Now even if I forget I can come back and check.
9:03 PM;
Comments:
Post a Comment
N
profile
Grace
15
020191
mgs
crossie
loves God.
N
credits
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
blahs
a pretty nice story here
N
links
Mel
Cross blog
Sarah
LINK
LINK
LINK
LINK
LINK
LINK
N
tag!
Talk
in my
flooble chatterbox, a free javascript chat tag board / shoutbox / tagboard program for your xanga, diary, blogger or weblog
|
funny joke ratings, random joke, quizzes
N
shows
it started with a kiss
devil beside you
the rose
at the dolphin bay
smiling pasta
marmalade boy
meteor garden I and II
love contract
mars
magicians of love
legend of star apple
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com