Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Thursday, July 06, 2006
IM pretty happy today!
although im really tired and my stomach feels weird after eating my dinner.
got back my bio test paper today! I actually passed ok! cos I thought my graph was wrong and my entire qns was gonna be wrong and it's like 9 marks and the paper is upon 20. I was so surprised when I heard my name as my teacher was announcing the two people who got 2nd. I was like are you serious? I thought my teacher called some other name... haha.
AND I SURVIVED MY TRAINING!
I was gonna die throughout the 40mins run. And my knee and ankle were hurting during the run... So I shall be a good girl and ice my knee and ankle later... True enough I deproved SO MUCH! I was behind Sarah and Mildred... im not saying that they are bad but its just that I use them as a guide...
TIFF TAN GOT 4TH PLACE FOR THE 3000m RACE!!!!
she's so good! She was so funny when halfway while running, she looked at us while we were cheering for her.. haha.
AND SHE"S GOING FOR THE FINALS! I think... That's what my coach said...
now for the bad news.
I'M GONNA FAIL FOR THE CHINESE TEST. I guessed about 1 and a half page of mcqs. Like seriously. I just put any letter there cos I got so fed up about not being able to understand the story.
oh and I got a blue-black on the side of my palm from the ball that Lydia hit to me during volleyball.. Man she's so dangerous. haha. But actually volleyball's quite fun just that it's really painful... Oh and guess what? My back was sore from the spot where that stupid guy landed his head on! I can't believe how hard his head is... haha.
sometimes I don't know what you are thinking of.
MEL I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE ON A DIET!
you are so gonna break that diet the next time i see you!
I MEAN IT!
8:31 PM;
Comments:
Post a Comment
N
profile
Grace
15
020191
mgs
crossie
loves God.
N
credits
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
blahs
a pretty nice story here
N
links
Mel
Cross blog
Sarah
LINK
LINK
LINK
LINK
LINK
LINK
N
tag!
Talk
in my
flooble chatterbox, a free javascript chat tag board / shoutbox / tagboard program for your xanga, diary, blogger or weblog
|
funny joke ratings, random joke, quizzes
N
shows
it started with a kiss
devil beside you
the rose
at the dolphin bay
smiling pasta
marmalade boy
meteor garden I and II
love contract
mars
magicians of love
legend of star apple
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com