Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Ok just to clarify
I DO NOT LIKE VERNON OK
I gave up long ago
it's just that when I saw him on stage that day, somehow the way he played the violin, I kind of saw the guy he used to be before he found out.
HAPPY?
Peter:
it is that interesting to find out who I like?
you wanted to know but you kept insisting I like Vernon.
that was used to.
I thought I told you before. It was so hard trying to explain wat that paragraph meant when you just totally blocked out wat I was saying.
Mel:
hey! haha it was so funny when he was trying to dig the info out of you!
you smarty pants. You gave such a smart answer! haha anyway I have no idea why I know what you are feeling while going through the rough patch with youknowwho. haha maybe we are just meant to be best friends. haha. To tell you the truth, I have depended a lot on you since I knew you. im glad you actually think of me as such a helpful person cos i'm like a tiny dot among your friends. Anyway remember our promise ok? You would be my bridesmaid and I would be yours! hahah. really hope our friendship would last! i post something more next time round ok? cos my mummy's rushing me to sleep...
byebye world
9:55 PM;
Comments:
Post a Comment
N
profile
Grace
15
020191
mgs
crossie
loves God.
N
credits
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
blahs
a pretty nice story here
N
links
Mel
Cross blog
Sarah
LINK
LINK
LINK
LINK
LINK
LINK
N
tag!
Talk
in my
flooble chatterbox, a free javascript chat tag board / shoutbox / tagboard program for your xanga, diary, blogger or weblog
|
funny joke ratings, random joke, quizzes
N
shows
it started with a kiss
devil beside you
the rose
at the dolphin bay
smiling pasta
marmalade boy
meteor garden I and II
love contract
mars
magicians of love
legend of star apple
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com