Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Saturday, July 08, 2006
Ran on grass today... It was absolutely boring but I managed to get myself to think. That's a good think... It was just that there were 5 other people running on grass too so it was distracting me from thinking.. hahah how dumb.
I slept so nicely yesterday! hahah and I woke up 15 mins late... And the stupid bus came late!!! So I was late for training again! Sigh and he gave me that 'tsktsk' grin... haha that doesn't make any sense but really!
I'm gonna start running everyday once I can run longer and faster. Now I can only run slow and not very long.
these days my post are getting so weird and it's as if I din even say anything. I have no idea why I can write out my thoughts anymore... And it's not nice! I want to get it out!
oh you noe high school musical is not so nice after all... cos it's like they focus so much on the songs and the entire musical has no substance. haha
and I realized that when you are stress, the stress ball seems so soft when you squeeze it.
12:46 PM;
Comments:
Post a Comment
N
profile
Grace
15
020191
mgs
crossie
loves God.
N
credits
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
blahs
a pretty nice story here
N
links
Mel
Cross blog
Sarah
LINK
LINK
LINK
LINK
LINK
LINK
N
tag!
Talk
in my
flooble chatterbox, a free javascript chat tag board / shoutbox / tagboard program for your xanga, diary, blogger or weblog
|
funny joke ratings, random joke, quizzes
N
shows
it started with a kiss
devil beside you
the rose
at the dolphin bay
smiling pasta
marmalade boy
meteor garden I and II
love contract
mars
magicians of love
legend of star apple
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com